site stats Marbella Spectator: Calle Estepona Block Party - Ice Cream Social

Marbella Spectator

AN INDEPENDENT SOURCE OF INFORMATION FOR MEMBERS OF THE OAKS NORTH MARBELLA HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION [JOHN W. ELLIS, EDITOR]

Name:
Location: Rancho Bernardo

I am a retired lawyer and former law school professor residing in Oaks North Marbella. I have served as President of the Marbella Board of Directors and as a member of the Rancho Bernardo Community Council. I belong to the Oaks North Men's Golf Clubs (Tuesday and Thursday Groups). As a hobby, I publish the Marbella Spectator for my neighbors and the 19th Hole for my fellow golfers.

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Calle Estepona Block Party - Ice Cream Social

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Click on photos to enlarge. The lousy photographer
acknowledges that many photos turned out badly and were not worthy of publication. Many of the attendees are not shown below)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Facing the camera are: Maxine and Bob Schimmel (celebrating his birthday!), and Phyllis Sullivan
New kid on the block: Carol Brinkley, who, with her husband John, has recently moved into Marbella
Marilyn Ellis, Maxine Schimmel, and Donna Myers
(Hostesses who spearheaded the Ice Cream Social)

Hugh Griffith, Tony Chapparone, Ralph, and Bob Schimmel
Tony and Roseann Chapparone, dancers deluxe
Mixing and mingling
John Ellis and Peter Wolf, golfing neighbors


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home