site stats Marbella Spectator: Rancho Bernardo Historical Society Museum Ground Breaking Ceremony held on February 9, 2008

Marbella Spectator

AN INDEPENDENT SOURCE OF INFORMATION FOR MEMBERS OF THE OAKS NORTH MARBELLA HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION [JOHN W. ELLIS, EDITOR]

Name:
Location: Rancho Bernardo

I am a retired lawyer and former law school professor residing in Oaks North Marbella. I have served as President of the Marbella Board of Directors and as a member of the Rancho Bernardo Community Council. I belong to the Oaks North Men's Golf Clubs (Tuesday and Thursday Groups). As a hobby, I publish the Marbella Spectator for my neighbors and the 19th Hole for my fellow golfers.

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Rancho Bernardo Historical Society Museum Ground Breaking Ceremony held on February 9, 2008


The Rancho Bernardo Historical Society Museum Ground Breaking Ceremony on February 9, 2008, was a grand success! There were several hundred people on hand for the festivities. Cameras were flashing, and, thanks to our ubiguitous and talented George Cooke, some good photos may be seen by clicking on http://rbpicture.com/rbmuseum.shtml. If you look closely, you will see the smiling face of Robin Kaufman, who probably contributes more to Rancho Bernardo than any other individual. Tom Cook, President of the RBHS, and Susan Floyd, Museum Director, among others, deserve plaudits for their efforts in putting on this event. Tom was the keynote speaker, and fun to listen to. (Click on the image above to enlarge the official agenda.)

You may view a 6 minute Virtual Tour of the Historical Museum by clicking on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIPS9o1wV4g





.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home