site stats Marbella Spectator: Community Clean Up Day - September 29, 2007

Marbella Spectator

AN INDEPENDENT SOURCE OF INFORMATION FOR MEMBERS OF THE OAKS NORTH MARBELLA HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION [JOHN W. ELLIS, EDITOR]

Name:
Location: Rancho Bernardo

I am a retired lawyer and former law school professor residing in Oaks North Marbella. I have served as President of the Marbella Board of Directors and as a member of the Rancho Bernardo Community Council. I belong to the Oaks North Men's Golf Clubs (Tuesday and Thursday Groups). As a hobby, I publish the Marbella Spectator for my neighbors and the 19th Hole for my fellow golfers.

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Community Clean Up Day - September 29, 2007

Community Clean Up Day:

The Rancho Bernardo Community Council will be sponsoring a community clean up day on September 29. This is an opportunity for residents to clean out their closets, attics and garages and dispose of all those items we have been collecting or cannot dispose of in our weekly trash bins. Residents will be able to discard computers, televisions, appliances, etc., on this day. More details will follow as the date approaches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home