site stats Marbella Spectator: Local Post Office adjustments affect Marbella route, which will now be shared by mail carriers Linda Callison and Matthew Perreault

Marbella Spectator

AN INDEPENDENT SOURCE OF INFORMATION FOR MEMBERS OF THE OAKS NORTH MARBELLA HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION [JOHN W. ELLIS, EDITOR]

Name:
Location: Rancho Bernardo

I am a retired lawyer and former law school professor residing in Oaks North Marbella. I have served as President of the Marbella Board of Directors and as a member of the Rancho Bernardo Community Council. I belong to the Oaks North Men's Golf Clubs (Tuesday and Thursday Groups). As a hobby, I publish the Marbella Spectator for my neighbors and the 19th Hole for my fellow golfers.

Monday, August 17, 2009

Local Post Office adjustments affect Marbella route, which will now be shared by mail carriers Linda Callison and Matthew Perreault

Matthew Perreault, new Postman serving Marbella
(click on image to enlarge)

Mailman Matthew Perreault has been serving our neighbors in the Villas for the last 11 or 12 years. He is an excellent carrier, friendly, and easily identifiable by the American flag bandana on his hat. Under the new arrangement, Matthew will now be delivering mail to Marbella houses on Camino Ramillette, Via Tarifa, Via Rota, Calle Estepona, Corte de Estepona, and Via Nasca. Linda Callison, Postlady and Honorary Mayor of Marbella (pictured below), will continue to deliver mail to the remainder of Marbella.

Mayor Linda Callison
(click on image to enlarge)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home