site stats Marbella Spectator: Criminals Beware: Rosemary King upgrades weaponry on Corte de Estepona

Marbella Spectator

AN INDEPENDENT SOURCE OF INFORMATION FOR MEMBERS OF THE OAKS NORTH MARBELLA HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION [JOHN W. ELLIS, EDITOR]

Name:
Location: Rancho Bernardo

I am a retired lawyer and former law school professor residing in Oaks North Marbella. I have served as President of the Marbella Board of Directors and as a member of the Rancho Bernardo Community Council. I belong to the Oaks North Men's Golf Clubs (Tuesday and Thursday Groups). As a hobby, I publish the Marbella Spectator for my neighbors and the 19th Hole for my fellow golfers.

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Criminals Beware: Rosemary King upgrades weaponry on Corte de Estepona

(click on image to enlarge)

Although Marilyn and I are natives of Texas, where almost every household can be expected to have several loaded guns, she will not permit me to keep a firearm in our house. Therefore, I keep an old-fashioned wooden baseball bat near my bed for protection. Marilyn shared this highly classified information with our neighbor Rosemary King, probably at a Ladies of Calle Estepona Luncheon, only to learn that her husband Mike also keeps an old-fashioned wooden baseball bat near at hand for self-defense.


Rosemary decided to upgrade the weaponry Mike and I use. She acquired two modern metal baseball bats at a garage sale - the type that make a pinging sound when striking a baseball - and presented them to me and Mike.


The photo shows my old wooden bat on the left and my new metal bat on the right (as gift wrapped by Rosemary). I am offering my wooden bat for sale to the highest bidder.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home