site stats Marbella Spectator: Calle Estepona "Ice Cream Social" Block Party (May 17, 2008)

Marbella Spectator

AN INDEPENDENT SOURCE OF INFORMATION FOR MEMBERS OF THE OAKS NORTH MARBELLA HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION [JOHN W. ELLIS, EDITOR]

Name:
Location: Rancho Bernardo

I am a retired lawyer and former law school professor residing in Oaks North Marbella. I have served as President of the Marbella Board of Directors and as a member of the Rancho Bernardo Community Council. I belong to the Oaks North Men's Golf Clubs (Tuesday and Thursday Groups). As a hobby, I publish the Marbella Spectator for my neighbors and the 19th Hole for my fellow golfers.

Monday, April 06, 2009

Calle Estepona "Ice Cream Social" Block Party (May 17, 2008)



This amateur video was made with a very inexpensive video camcorder during the Calle Estepona "Ice Cream Social" Block Party on May 17, 2008. The camera man suffered from vertigo. It has taken me a long time to learn how to post a video on a blog. It is pretty silly. I offer it as evidence of how much the block parties are enjoyed by those who attend.

The ladies who arrange these fun events are about to undertake the planning of another Block Party. Stand by, folks, for further announcements!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home