site stats Marbella Spectator: Tribute to Linda Callison, Honorary Mayor of Marbella

Marbella Spectator

AN INDEPENDENT SOURCE OF INFORMATION FOR MEMBERS OF THE OAKS NORTH MARBELLA HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION [JOHN W. ELLIS, EDITOR]

Name:
Location: Rancho Bernardo

I am a retired lawyer and former law school professor residing in Oaks North Marbella. I have served as President of the Marbella Board of Directors and as a member of the Rancho Bernardo Community Council. I belong to the Oaks North Men's Golf Clubs (Tuesday and Thursday Groups). As a hobby, I publish the Marbella Spectator for my neighbors and the 19th Hole for my fellow golfers.

Friday, April 17, 2009

Tribute to Linda Callison, Honorary Mayor of Marbella

Linda Callison
Honorary Mayor of Marbella
(click on image to enlarge)

For the benefit of new Marbella residents who have not met her, the pretty lady pictured above is Linda Callison - our vivacious Marbella mail carrier. She is the nicest, friendliest, and most efficient of all the U. S. Postal Service employees that Marilyn and I have experienced. Linda delivers the mail with a smile! Neither rain, sleet, hail, snow, nor Santa Anas can stop her! Marbella residents are lucky to have her!

Linda is the Editor's choice for Honorary Mayor of Marbella.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please enter our 3 votes for Linda for Marbella Honorary Mayor. She is Marbella's greatest treasure!
The Bond-Fischer household.

7:39 AM  
Anonymous Chick and wife said...

Our sentiments, exactly! She is a terrific person.

1:47 PM  
Blogger Dine With Donna said...

We vote for Linda for any title, office, and any capacity we can get her to serve. She is the kindest and most acc=ommodating postal carrier any neighborhood could be blessed to have. Two votes from the Myers household!

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home