site stats Marbella Spectator: The California State Bar’s popular “Seniors & the Law: A Guide for Maturing Californians” arriving in May

Marbella Spectator

AN INDEPENDENT SOURCE OF INFORMATION FOR MEMBERS OF THE OAKS NORTH MARBELLA HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION [JOHN W. ELLIS, EDITOR]

Name:
Location: Rancho Bernardo

I am a retired lawyer and former law school professor residing in Oaks North Marbella. I have served as President of the Marbella Board of Directors and as a member of the Rancho Bernardo Community Council. I belong to the Oaks North Men's Golf Clubs (Tuesday and Thursday Groups). As a hobby, I publish the Marbella Spectator for my neighbors and the 19th Hole for my fellow golfers.

Friday, April 03, 2009

The California State Bar’s popular “Seniors & the Law: A Guide for Maturing Californians” arriving in May

The latest issue of the California Bar Journal indicates that “Seniors & the Law: A Guide for Maturing Californians” will be available for distribution next month (May).

If you would like a copy, please notify me by email (jwellis@san.rr.com).

John Ellis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home