site stats Marbella Spectator: Tribute to Donna Myers, an extraordinary Calle Estepona lady!

Marbella Spectator

AN INDEPENDENT SOURCE OF INFORMATION FOR MEMBERS OF THE OAKS NORTH MARBELLA HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION [JOHN W. ELLIS, EDITOR]

Name:
Location: Rancho Bernardo

I am a retired lawyer and former law school professor residing in Oaks North Marbella. I have served as President of the Marbella Board of Directors and as a member of the Rancho Bernardo Community Council. I belong to the Oaks North Men's Golf Clubs (Tuesday and Thursday Groups). As a hobby, I publish the Marbella Spectator for my neighbors and the 19th Hole for my fellow golfers.

Friday, March 06, 2009

Tribute to Donna Myers, an extraordinary Calle Estepona lady!

The Ladies of Calle Estepona
(click on image to enlarge)

[Editor's note: Donna Myers, whose picture is shown below, is the author of "Dine With Donna", and good neighbor de luxe! Residents of Calle Estepona have benefited greatly from her good-natured friendliness. It was she who initially inspired our block parties in the Greenbelt, and she promotes "The Ladies of Calle Estepona" luncheons. The above photo and following text is selected from her blog, which you may view by clicking here or on the link I have inserted in the links column.]

"It was a beautiful March day Wednesday with the setting in the hills of the Heritage at Maderas Golf Course when sixteen neighborhood women gathered to spend time and visit over a delicious lunch. We all live on Calle Estepona and what an enjoyable time we have when we occasionally get together. The purpose of today's gathering was to welcome our newest neighbor Rosemary. We are so happy she has moved to Calle Estepona."


DONNA MYERS
(click on image to enlarge)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home