How to subscribe to San Diego Police Department email alerts of recent crime activity
By going to the website of the San Diego Police Department (note: a link to it appears in the Links section in the column to the right), one can subscribe to Neighborhood eWatch. I would not want to be without it.
Neighborhood eWatch is designed to automatically alert you via E-mail of recent crime activity in your selected neighborhood(s).
Crime activity information will only be returned for City of San Diego addresses. Other cities in the San Diego region are not included at this time.
This free subscription service in intended to as a "cyber" neighborhood watch, providing citizens with information to help reduce crime in their neighborhoods and to increase interaction between neighbors and the Police Department. I would not be without it.
[Editor's note: Once on the police department website, look in the left hand column under "I want to..." and click on "subscribe to Neighborhood eWatch." Then follow the instructions. I, personally have selected two neighborhood addresses - my home and Vons- and the maximum radius of 1 mile for each. Thus, I know what criminal activity is going on in Marbella and the surrounding area and in the commercial area of Rancho Bernardo.]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home