site stats Marbella Spectator: Free copies of "Seniors & the Law" available soon!

Marbella Spectator

AN INDEPENDENT SOURCE OF INFORMATION FOR MEMBERS OF THE OAKS NORTH MARBELLA HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION [JOHN W. ELLIS, EDITOR]

Name:
Location: Rancho Bernardo

I am a retired lawyer and former law school professor residing in Oaks North Marbella. I have served as President of the Marbella Board of Directors and as a member of the Rancho Bernardo Community Council. I belong to the Oaks North Men's Golf Clubs (Tuesday and Thursday Groups). As a hobby, I publish the Marbella Spectator for my neighbors and the 19th Hole for my fellow golfers.

Monday, February 16, 2009

Free copies of "Seniors & the Law" available soon!

The California State Bar’s popular “Seniors & the Law: A Guide for Maturing Californians” will be published again this spring.


First printed in 2003, “Seniors & the Law” is a comprehensive guide aimed at helping seniors and their grown children make sense of a wide range of law-related issues and rights that affect California seniors in their day-to-day lives.


With an estimated 5.5 million residents age 60 or older, California is the most senior-populated state in the nation – and the ranks are growing. But so, too, are the many laws related to seniors and the many programs geared for them.


I have ordered 200 copies of this publication from the Bar Association, and will distribute them free of charge to Marbella seniors upon request. If you would like a copy, please notify me by email (jwellis@san.rr.com) or telephone (858-592-9150).


John Ellis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home