site stats Marbella Spectator: Calle Estepona Block Party scheduled November 5, 2006 (Sunday 2-4 PM)

Marbella Spectator

AN INDEPENDENT SOURCE OF INFORMATION FOR MEMBERS OF THE OAKS NORTH MARBELLA HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION [JOHN W. ELLIS, EDITOR]

Name:
Location: Rancho Bernardo

I am a retired lawyer and former law school professor residing in Oaks North Marbella. I have served as President of the Marbella Board of Directors and as a member of the Rancho Bernardo Community Council. I belong to the Oaks North Men's Golf Clubs (Tuesday and Thursday Groups). As a hobby, I publish the Marbella Spectator for my neighbors and the 19th Hole for my fellow golfers.

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Calle Estepona Block Party scheduled November 5, 2006 (Sunday 2-4 PM)

It is the time of year for a Harvest Gathering. The six women pictured above have formed a committee and organized a Block Party for residents of Calle Estepona, Corte de Estepona, and Via Nasca. This happy event will take place on the northern Greenbelt on November 5, 2006 (Sunday), from 2 – 4 PM. Appearing in the photo (from left to right), the committee members are: Ida Wolf, Maxine Schimmel, Phyllis Sullivan, Renate Gilbertson, Carole Beeson, and Marilyn Ellis. (Click on photo for enlargement)

The ladies will provide refreshments in the form of light beverages and snacks, but fellowship is the agenda of the afternoon. They suggest that those attending should consider bringing lawn chairs. It is hoped that this event will be as successful as the Block Party held in May.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home