Editor's Message
Editor's Message
In an article entitled "President's Message" published in the December 2003 issue of the Marbella Messenger, I wrote the following:
"In addition to landscape maintenance, we face new challenges in 2004. For example, we hope to: (1) develop an email network by which internet users can communicate quickly and easily; (2) establish an Association web site on which we can post minutes, notices, photos, and other matters of common interest; and, (3) revise our outdated bylaws to meet modern standards."
Unfortunately, we failed to establish an Association web site. Later, after my tenure on the board, I created the Marbella Spectator as an independent source of information for Association Members.
Neighbors, I seek your constructive suggestions as to how I might improve the quality of this publication. This is my first effort at blogging, and I am still learning. I welcome your ideas as to material, including photos, that might be suitable for posting. If you would like to contribute for publication your viewpoints on matters of interest to the community, please let me hear from you.
John Ellis

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home