site stats Marbella Spectator: Calle Estepona Block Party: Bill McMahon, retired Dentist

Marbella Spectator

AN INDEPENDENT SOURCE OF INFORMATION FOR MEMBERS OF THE OAKS NORTH MARBELLA HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION [JOHN W. ELLIS, EDITOR]

Name:
Location: Rancho Bernardo

I am a retired lawyer and former law school professor residing in Oaks North Marbella. I have served as President of the Marbella Board of Directors and as a member of the Rancho Bernardo Community Council. I belong to the Oaks North Men's Golf Clubs (Tuesday and Thursday Groups). As a hobby, I publish the Marbella Spectator for my neighbors and the 19th Hole for my fellow golfers.

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Calle Estepona Block Party: Bill McMahon, retired Dentist


Bill McMahon captivated some of the ladies at the Block Party with his charm. Little did some of them realize that he is one of Marbella's unsung heroes. Bill practiced dentistry in El Centro for many years before moving to Marbella. For many years, he served as an unpaid, unofficial, and unnoticed volunteer for Marbella. His assignment was to monitor the lighting at the main entrance to Marbella and replace burned-out light bulbs. He faithfully carried out that task without fanfare for many years. You may have encountered Bill with his loveable dog Hillary, pictured here during one of their frequent walks on the Greenbelt.(click on the photo to enlarge)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home