site stats Marbella Spectator: Calle Estepona Block Party to be held on northern Greenbelt at 2:00 PM on May 13, 2006

Marbella Spectator

AN INDEPENDENT SOURCE OF INFORMATION FOR MEMBERS OF THE OAKS NORTH MARBELLA HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION [JOHN W. ELLIS, EDITOR]

Name:
Location: Rancho Bernardo

I am a retired lawyer and former law school professor residing in Oaks North Marbella. I have served as President of the Marbella Board of Directors and as a member of the Rancho Bernardo Community Council. I belong to the Oaks North Men's Golf Clubs (Tuesday and Thursday Groups). As a hobby, I publish the Marbella Spectator for my neighbors and the 19th Hole for my fellow golfers.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Calle Estepona Block Party to be held on northern Greenbelt at 2:00 PM on May 13, 2006


A committee of eight ladies residing on Calle Estepona have organized a “Getting to Know You” Block Party for Calle Estepona residents on May 13th at 2:00 PM in the northern Greenbelt. Light refreshments will be served, but fellowship is the agenda of the afternoon. They suggest that those attending should consider bringing lawn chairs. Pictured (left to right) are Chairperson Donna Myers and committee members Maxine Schimmel, Jan Griffiths, Renate Gilbertson, Ruth Goldstein, and Arlene Alwan. Not pictured are members Connie Looney and Irene Noaks. (Click on photo for enlargement). It is hoped that this event will generate a large turnout and serve as an inspiration for other neighborhoods in Marbella.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home